- Major upgrades to underlying framework and libraries.
- Continued work on inbound calling scenarios to handle multiple calls.
- Continued improvements on integration with Yealink phone.
- Fix: Upgrade Watson Transcription Service
- Improvement: SMS Relay for Integration Partners
- New Media Servers in Ohio
- Improvement: New Music on Hold Stream “Happy Acoustic”
Announcing: SMS Relay for Integration Partners
You can use Mango Voice to programmatically send and receive SMS/MMS messages from phone numbers that you or your customers control. These messages could include appointment reminders, calls-to-action, two-way communication, etc.
Here are some things to help you get started:
- Please review our API Docs to send messages. It provides examples of how to use the API.
- Callbacks documentation can be used for receiving messages
- Contact email@example.com to get new tokens for your integration.
We’re excited for you to give things a try and let us know what you think. If you have any questions or concerns don’t hesitate to reach out.Learn More