Music on Hold
Music on hold audio is used to keep the caller engaged, whether just listening to background music to help ease the hold time or a message about your new products/services. It can also serve as a powerful tool to market and educate you caller.
Upload Music to Mango Voice
- Select ‘Upload Music File’
- Name new file and select ‘Choose File’
- Choose File (must be .WAV or .MP3)
- Click ‘Upload Hold Music’
Create a Playlist
- Login to the Mango Voice web interface
- Select ‘Music On Hold’
- Select ‘New Playlist’
- Name the new Playlist and click ‘Create Play List’
Add music to your Playlist
- Select the new playlist
- Click ‘Add’ next to the audio file you want in the Playlist
- Click ‘Update Play List’
Select Music on Hold Playlist
- Select ‘Settings’
- Selects ‘Defaults Tab’
- Click on ‘Hold Music’ drop down box
- Select your new Playlist
- Click Choose File (must be .WAV or .MP3).
- Select Create Hold Music.
- Select Apply Config.