- Android: Beta is now launched
- iOS: SMS functionality in Internal testing on mobile app
- Feature: Mango Plus Ad
- Feature: Implement Desktop Analytics
- Bug: Filter by Groups bugs resolved
- Bug: Snippets (2 issues resolved)
- Bug: Prelaunch Desktop V2 Bugs resolved
- Research: What is required to make a Web Version of our Desktop
- Feature: Call Distribution Switchboard Object Added
- Bug: E911 Charges should be mitigated now due to new changes in Admin
- Bug: Emailed faxes have no limits – Emails are now sent when limits are reached to notify customer.
- Bug: Failed faxes were resending over and over to same number
- Bug: Packet Sizes reduced to improve packet deliverability (a.k.a MTU fix, still working on issues on east coast Fanvil)
- Bug: Conference call audio was degrading over time. We’ve added Automatic Gain Control to all conference calls.
- Bug: Random SIP Port assignment on Yealink. This helps routers more accurately NAT traffic in and out of routers.
- Security Improvements
- Bug: Intermittent CDRs dropped. Identified some call CDRs were too large to send through our system and were failing to save. These have been resolved and currently showing ~100% processing success.
- Bug: T46S now support Sidecar. No need to use T46G as workaround
- Feature: Added Device Created Timestamp to help with device warranty detection